Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cheyanne Swimming Vocab





In the morning the classroom smell like chlorine and chemicals because from the towel and togs.

Flutter boards help us to float and swim In the water because we are still learning.

Rinsing off Is what we have to do before we hop Into the pool.

I got out of the pool and I was dripping wet It was cold.

We had to wait to get In the pool because room 13 was in the pools and I was shivering.

We had goggles to use from the lady so we could see In the water.


To breath we had to go on the side of our head so we don’t stand up to breath.

1 comment:

  1. It is informative post. There are a few factors that are important for goggles to have. These every topic really informative to me. I want this goggles because i always do swimming at my home.

    bolt bins

    ReplyDelete