Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Cool Weekend

In the weekend it was the best.I went to church on sunday and then we went to the Pacifica .so we got in the car and went to Church first and then went to the Pacifica .When we got there my dad played for the parking then we went in. The best thing was we sat down  and watch the performances that was cool and then we got something to Eat.And then we went and watch more of the performances when we were eating.We went back to the car and went home when we got home. I sat and watch TV and then went outside to play with my cousin.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cheyanne,

    It's great that you have written a good piece of writing about your weekends. Wow! Did you really go to pacifica? Anyway maybe next time you could check your writing before you put it on your blog. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    From Taeshell

    ReplyDelete