Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Cheyanne Reflection - Creative Strand - Polynesian Woodprints


Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed?
I Enjoyed cutting out the Pattern on the Wood Print .And working  with my friends .
Black Hat - Which things didn't I like?
I Didn't like that we missed out on painting because we didn't clean up  so next time we know to clean up.

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week?
Something interesting was carving out the Pattern with the carving things.

White Hat - What did I learn?
How the hold a Carving Knife and I learn to speak the name  of the Pattern in samoa

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are going to post a picture of what you actually created. I'd love to know what you found out about the various patterns and their significance.

    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete